Whats up and welcome again to Fairness, a podcast in regards to the enterprise of startups, the place we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
It’s the brand new 12 months! Sure, welcome to 2022 from the Fairness group. We hope that our vacation episodes saved you entertained, and heat. But it surely’s now again to work, so let’s get into the information:
- World shares are usually increased right this moment, whereas cryptos are largely flat. Within the final week, main cryptocurrencies have misplaced worth.
- Twitter banned Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene for “repeated violations of [its] COVID-19 misinformation coverage.”
- India is investigating Apple’s fee system for iOS.
- Tesla This autumn deliveries got here in above expectations, resulting in the corporate’s inventory surging in pre-market buying and selling. NIO additionally noticed a bump, which implies that EV startups are additionally having a very good day.
- The Sensetime IPO occurred whereas Fairness was on break. Regardless of elevating far lower than it had as soon as needed, the corporate’s Hong Kong IPO is now within the books, and doing nicely as a buying and selling fairness.
- And AIMMO raised $12 million in a Collection A. The corporate gives knowledge labeling tooling for enterprise prospects constructing AI fashions.
Whoo! The 12 months is underway! The good gears of labor have as soon as once more begun to spin. Let’s get it!